Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Surprise!


Twins!

I'm due Oct. 9th.  We're incredibly excited!  There's no history of twins in my family, so we weren't really expecting two, though I had thought about the possibility several times.  My life is going to be crazy, with four kids under the age of 4, plus my mom won't be able to come help because my parents are leaving this summer to go be mission presidents in Guatemala (which we're also very excited about), so, it will definitely be crazy.  But, I'll survive.  Everything is looking good so far with the pregnancy, it feels quite a lot different than my previous two pregnancies.  Here's hoping it all continues to go well and without any complications.  What a fabulous start to March!

3 comments:

Th. said...

.

Cool! Crazy! Cool1

Scooby and Jon said...

Hi! I found you over at Dandelion Mama. I have twins as well- completely spontaneous, found out at 16 weeks. and just wanted to pop over and say hi!

Scooby and Jon said...

Oh, also wanted to say, "What to Expect when you're expecting twins, triplets, or quads" is an excellent book. It's not by the same person who does "What to expect when you're expecting" and it gives you a better idea of how much/what to eat and just what to expect in general.

Also, Multiplesandmore.blogspot.com is a great multiples blog community-good reviews, good advice, good people.