Monday, February 22, 2010

Sick

My throat feels like it's on fire. Aiden has had a fever since Friday to go along with his horrible cough and a nasty case of pink eye to top it off. Caleb decided all he wanted to do all weekend was eat. Mike has had to go to work every day (including a few hours last night) since last Monday. I am really, really looking forward to the end of cold and flu season. I would really like to be able to go to church regularly again rather than staying home almost every other week with a sick toddler.

I have started a new crochet project. Compared to what I have crocheted in the past, it is big and complicated. I'm having a lot of fun working on it, though I really only get to do so while the boys are napping (yes, I am crocheting instead of napping). I have learned, because of this project, how to wind center-pull balls of yarn using only my thumb. My yarn balls do not end up very round, but they work.

I have my six-week checkup on Thursday.

1 comment:

restrainedchaos said...

I'm sorry you don't feel well. Hopefully, everyone will get better soon. Is the weather warm where you are?
Post pictures of your finished project!