Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lazyhead and Sleepybones never could agree

We had a return to the morning sickness today (just as I was starting to think it was over with). It seems as if it is not one thing, it is another. When I'm not morning sick, I have a cold, or I'm dizzy, or my sciatic (sp?) nerve goes off, or I have a grumpy child to deal with, or it is simply too darn hot outside to do anything.

I am really looking forward to when summer is over.

Here is a list of things I plan on doing once it is cooler outside again:
Go on walks with my Pickle Boy every day. We both like walks.
Cook dinner regularly.
Not be sick all the time.
Keep the house clean.
Play in the backyard.
Go to the playground that has the swings.
Have picnics.

You get the idea.

In the meantime, I am going to daydream about living in a temperate climate. And I'm going to daydream about rich, flavorful beef, and donuts. Not together. But the same meal (entree and dessert), sure. Yum.

No comments: