Sunday, May 24, 2009

Too much waiting

I am no good at waiting to share news when it helps to explain immediately why I am behind on everything, why I am feeling horrible, why I am making my poor husband take care of so much stuff that I'd normally do myself. And June 9th is a long way off yet, so I am just going to go ahead and spill the beans.

I am pregnant again.

I am excited, but I am already tired of the morning sickness. At least it waited until we were home from our trip to New York to hit. If I do not snack on stuff all day long, I get feeling really awful, though I haven't thrown up yet (there've been a couple close calls though so I suspect that that stage of the being sick is not all that far off).

So, there you have it.
:)

2 comments:

K La said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations! When are you due?

Brice said...

Woo! Congrats sis!