Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things I am excited about today

I made an appointment to have an eye exam tomorrow morning. I have had this pair of glasses for approximately nine years with the same pair of lenses the entire time and one of the lenses is currently held in with a twisty-tie, and the glass is horribly scratched, and the nose-pieces always turn green, so I am endlessly excited at the prospect of new glasses (with a current prescription!).

I am making salsa-cream cheese chicken in the crockpot. Also, I have frozen waffles and real maple syrup to put on them (I know actual home-made waffles are much tastier, but I never feel like making them or cleaning the waffle iron after). Food is exciting.

My son has been offically totally completely weaned for 2.5 weeks now. I made it to my goal of nursing him for a year, and am quite happy to be done now.

I have a doctor's appointment in 3 weeks which I am looking forward to.

1 comment:

Th. said...

.

Hoo. Yeah. It's time.