Friday, October 17, 2008

Woo-hoo! Vacation week!

So, we found out today that Dusey is going to California next week (leaving on Sunday) for training for work all week. I was sad at this prospect, because I did not want to spend all week alone. And then my in-laws said, "Why don't you go visit your family in Utah for the week? Wouldn't that be fun?" And I said, "Why, yes! I love and miss my family, and it would be fabulous to spend a week with them!" So we took some of our little bit of savings in our bank account and I now have a plane ticket to go visit my family next week from Monday to Friday and it will be fabulous and Potato Bug will get to see his grandparents and show off his crawling for them and I am sooooo excited.

Also, this may be the most spontaneous thing I have ever done.

We will be spending all week with my family. All of you lovely friends of mine that are in Utah will have to wait until January for hanging out and seeing our adorable kiddo. Sorry.

The next couple of days are going to be very hectic getting everything ready for us to all be gone for a week (plus I'm still not done with our Halloween costumes, and the ward Halloween party is next Saturday...dum dum dum...) It will be busy. But then I won't have to cook for a week! Hooray!

I will still be lonely without my husband, though.

No comments: