Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm entering a contest

For which I have to link back to two sites from my blog. So all of you get a post about it. Yay, eh? I entered a lot of contests a couple months ago, and won two of them, and only got one of my prizes, as my emails with my address in them to the hoster of the other one apparently never got to her (which was a bummer). I have been diligently using my other prize (a skein of Noro Kureyon yarn) to make myself a hat.

Anyway.

So, there's this contest going on over here at 5 Minutes For Mom for a year's worth of popcorn and Netflix, and by golly if I am not constantly talking about how I want to watch this movie or that movie, yet I still have no Netflix account or Blockbuster account or any other way of acquiring these movies that I want to watch (not even a library card). And I have been saying since before we got married that we should get a Netflix account but for various and sundry reasons (mainly the fact that it costs money), we haven't signed up for one. So, long story short, with more pregnancy and new baby on their way next year, and my HUGE list of movies I need to watch all nicely saved on my computer, this would be a fabulous contest to win. Plus, I like popcorn, and Orville Redenbacher's popcorn is pretty tasty.

1 comment:

Th. said...

.

Good luck.