Friday, October 05, 2007

After some thought...

I have decided it's time for a new blog post.

Veng has decided to change his life plans. We don't know what to yet, but we know we're not going the way we thought we were going to go as of, say, a month ago.

The future is up in the air. The one thing that is for certain is that a small person is on its way into our family, if all goes well.

I tried out a new cheese souffle recipe to use up some cream cheese that we had leftover. It is actually too cheesy for Veng, which is a first. I won't be making it again (though I thought it was good). He said it tasted like Cheese Whiz.

I pulled out the one Halloween decoration I own from my prior-to-being-married life. It's a pumpkin. Made out of fabric. And a stick. And some beans. And some stuffing. One of those "keep the young people occupied for half an hour" sorts of crafts. I like it.

No comments: