Monday, September 17, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Dear Mike,

I don't know what to get you for your birthday today. I can't go to the store anyway, even though I'd like to. I will probably just end up writing you an I.O.U. for a present of your choosing at some later date. In the meantime, though, I want you to know that I love you. You're my favoritest person ever. I wish I could do more for you to make your birthday really special and memorable. I wish that I could keep your life stress free and easy. I wish I could fix the things that frustrate you. I wish I could make our house magically clean and welcoming every minute of every day. Well, I could probably work on that last one. Even if I can't do anything else for you today, though, I will at least love you. I will love you all day today, and all day tomorrow, and the day after, and after, and forever after that. I will try to be more considerate, more helpful, and in general an all-around better person, but in the meantime, while I'm working on all that, I will love you.

I love you, cutie.
You're my everything.

Love,
Kirsa

No comments: