Friday, June 01, 2007

Not Enough

A lot of my goals have not been happening as regularly as they need to be to become habits. Nothing to do but keep trying, I guess.

Mike and I both woke up very early this morning and neither of us could get back to sleep. I stayed in bed and kept trying until 8am and he eventually just went downstairs to do stuff. I don't think we'll be staying up late tonight. I think I woke up at about 5, but am not sure (my sense of time when I'm lying in bed with the lights off and my husband is asleep still is not very good).

I made some good chicken salad yesterday. It has parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme in it. So, yes, they did in fact name it Scarborough Fair Salad. It also has oregano and garlic in it. And chicken and apple and celery and mayonnaise. Yummy.

Mike's costume for AX is almost completely done. I need to get working on mine. Still need to finish my MIL's mother's day present though, and my mom's birthday is in a couple of days and she needs a present, and my dad's birthday is next week and he needs a present...I need to find quicker presents to make for people.

I made the bestest-ever pancakes for breakfast a couple days ago. They were delicious. I have been horribly spoiled my entire life by homemade buttermilk pancakes. Eating the leftover ones cold out of a baggy was also just as tasty as I remember it being when I was younger. I think I should try them next time with bananas in them possibly, and strawberry jam on top. I don't see how they could be anything but more delicious.

Time to go get started on goals! (Who knows, maybe I'll actually get around to that exercising one today!)

No comments: