Monday, May 21, 2007

short

My grandma with lung cancer who had surgery a month ago or so seems to be recovering well, though she has a lot of pain.

Today, it's my other grandma I'm worried about. She went to the hospital a few days ago with congestive heart failure, and not being able to eat anything. They've finally gotten her heart rate kind of under control, and she's been trying hard to eat a little bit of food. However, they noticed she was having problems with her lungs, so today they're going to do a biopsy to see if they can figure out what's wrong. So, I'm worried about her today.

There's not really anything else interesting going on in my life right now. I finally seem to have gotten my computer all fixed and working again (it was broken for a while and I had to reinstall Windows). I've been playing a lot of Phoenix Wright on my DS (I think I'm almost done with the fourth case now). It's the last week of school here this week, and I am looking forward to not having to substitute (or feel guilty about not substituting) all summer long. I think that pretty much covers it.

No comments: