Sunday, February 25, 2007

Veng and I are officially nursery leaders now. We get to go in and meet the nine kids that are in our nursery today (there's two nurseries in our ward) and then we'll probably start teaching next week. I'm looking forward to it.

We went to a LAN yesterday, which was fun (my second all-day LAN). We played Supreme Commander, and a Counter-Strike mod called Dystopia which was pretty cool (steam-punk). I enjoyed it, but nine o'clock hit and I fell asleep on a couch until we left at 11:30pm.

I need to make some friends here. I still really like and admire all my old friends. You're all really cool people. But my methods of communicating with most of you are rather limited now and for me at least that always seems to change things either a little bit or a whole lot. My emotions are out of whack today so I'm not going to go into it anymore than that I'm a little lonely and need to make some friends here that I can get together with and talk to and go window shopping with and stuff.

There's so much I need to learn about life still.

No comments: