Saturday, December 09, 2006

I'm feeling sort of melancholy right now, and I'm not really sure why. I finished my classes. I did all my drawing homework, and all of my sculpture homework that had any chance of getting done without me exploding (I didn't do the sketchbook assignment, but I did all the sculptures). I've got all the songs picked for Sacrament Meeting for the rest of the month. We opened one of our Christmas presents early, and it turned out to be Guitar Hero 2, so we've been having fun playing that. I got to play pictionary last night, which I love playing. I had delicious food for breakfast (rice with sliced smoked sausage chunks with a fried egg with tater tots with lots of ketchup, all mixed together while nice and hot). Yet I'm melancholy. I think the solution is really quite simple--to go take a shower, get dressed up cute, and go shopping for Christmas presents for my family (I'd love to get Christmas presents for all my friends again this year, but I don't think it's going to happen). And I should eat lunch, too. We'll see what ends up happening, I guess.

No comments: