Saturday, December 02, 2006

crackers

We have a beautiful new MacBook Pro. Very nice, neither of us have ever had a laptop before, we got it on sale, should be very nice to use for the next quite-a-few years. Veng will get to use it for school and stuff, and I will get to use it for play and stuff.

I don't want to do my drawing homework. Bleh.

I do want to watch My Neighbor Totoro. On the laptop. While in bed. With delicious curry to eat, and an ice-cream bar, and Weinhard's rootbeer, and various junk foods. And then I want to read three books in a row. I don't even particularly care which books. And then I want to go swimming.

I will end up showering, then eating dinner, then working on my homework all evening, and all day tomorrow after church.

Note to everybody: wear goggles when working with plaster in a room where compressed air is blowing around.

Note the second (2nd) to everybody: plaster takes a long time to dry.

Note the third to whomever may be interested: There's a lot of cool art classes at ASU and MCC. Maybe I will take one during the summer. I'd like to, but then again, I never want to have to work and take classes simultaneously ever again. It kills me.

Note the fourth, once again regarding plaster: Using plaster is kind of like baking. You have to sift it, then mix it, then pour it, then let it set.

/end notes.

I got an A on my wire tail. Completely, 100% across the board. Hopefully I do as well on the heart I made. And on my currently-being-graded and in-the-process-of-being-made sculpture projects. And on my drawing homework that I'm turning in on Monday.

It is the weekend of doom.

There are three Sundays left which I will have to lead the music for. I already picked the songs for all three of them, and distributed the lists. I should tell the music director that I'm not going to be leading on Christmas Eve so she can be ready to do so. I've decided that 8am church on Christmas Eve two days before we move is too much, and I am going to enjoy my bed for the last morning I get to use it for.

1 comment:

Th. said...

.

"
I do want to watch My Neighbor Totoro. On the laptop. While in bed. With delicious curry to eat, and an ice-cream bar, and Weinhard's rootbeer, and various junk foods. And then I want to read three books in a row. I don't even particularly care which books. And then I want to go swimming.
"

Except for the swimming, I think that sounds wonderful.