Saturday, October 07, 2006

Music.

Post-punk. New Wave. 80's dance music. Techno. Electronica. Industrial. Synth-pop. Various and sundry subdivisions of metal. I am not a music elitist, a true indie fan, someone who can classify and categorize and only listens to certain stuff. I don't care what it's called. I just want more of it. All of that. And some more emo, and punk, and goth, and grunge, and hip-hop, and R&B, and whatever. Good music. Catchy music. Addicting music.

Smother me with your musical suggestions. Bands/artists, and the best introductory songs to those bands/artists. I need to go exploring, I need more of what I've heard these tiny snippets of, I'm in a music gathering mood.

Smother me.

3 comments:

K la said...

Transiberian Orchestra.
Mostly they do Christmas music, and the Christmas eason is coming up!!
Their one non-Christmas Album is called "Beetoven's Last Night" I have all their albums if you're interested.

Thirdmango said...

have you not been checking out my music review website? thirdmusic.blogspot.com Go there, see what you want, let me know and I'll let you borrow whatever you want. I am a music giver, I love giving out music of all kinds.

Th. said...

.

Since you're in Utah, be sure to check out Sunfall Festival. Their "Monday 23" is one of the greatest albums of all time.