Friday, September 29, 2006

invite

What the crap. Nobody's going to read a crappy long entry where I complain about being lonely and depressed and crap because I've probably written a couple hundred of those by now, and I'm sure everybody's sick of it. So, you get a short post. It's always easy to tell when I'm on the verge of giving in to an evening of depression, because I start having a really hard time not swearing, and not crying, and not throwing my shoe at the wall.

Maybe people will come over tomorrow. That'd be nice. If you're reading this, and are in the general area, and don't have plans for tomorrow afternoon, and are at all interested in lunch and the second session of Conference, you're invited over. We have stuff for a sushi bar (without any actual raw fish...mostly club sandwich sort of ingredients). We have stuff for other food. I will clean the apartment and we will concoct yummy things, and we would love to have people come eat and hang out and then watch Conference on our projector with us. So, if you want to come, you can call me (nine seven one four five eight five) or email me (krazyk at gmail dot com) or reply to this post, which I will try hard to check after the morning session tomorrow, and then I can tell you where we live and how to get here and where to park and other useful information.

1 comment:

K la said...

Oh babe, I am so sorry. I had no idea you were so lonely. I know you have school and work all the time now, but if you ever have an afternoon free just call and we'll try to throw together a party. It shall be an adventure