Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Update

Called the job location, they said I'll find out on Thursday or Friday at the latest, as they still have to check my references. (Please speak well of me, oh mighty references!)

I now own a hot glue gun (again...my last one got lost or claimed by my sister or something), and a jar of rubber cement. And my quest for 2-ply 20x24 inch illustration board continues.

I want a scooter. With a sidecar. I saw a guy riding a pink scooter/side-car around the other day, and it was cool, and I think it would be a perfectly reasonable commuting method. If I ever get one, I will have to figure out what to do about, you know, Utah winters and weather and such.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

And suddenly I remember that I've been to your blog before. Huh.

You know, if you lived in Santa Horhe, you wouldn't even have to worry about Utah Winters! However, you don't, so you.. you would if you bought a cool scooter. I think those things are pretty sweet, too, and wanted one a couple years ago when I was lacking in transportation, but my dad said no way.