Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Poor grammer alert!

Applied for several jobs, inquired about several others, we'll see if anybody gets back to me about any of them.

Babysat my moving-out neighbor's kids for 3 hours yesterday. Fun but tiring. Helping another moving-out neighbor clean their apartment in an hour or so today.

Been watching lots of Season 1 of Lost. Very addicting show, that. Looking forward to watching Season 2 on DVD sometime. Would drive me nuts to watch the show as it aired, with all the cliff-hanger endings and commercial breaks and such.

Pineapple upside-down cake is delicious.

Xanga is being blocked by BYU again, so it'll be a bit before I can post there again.

If you hear about any entry-level job openings in the Provo/Orem/Salt Lake areas, please let me know, as the more jobs I apply to, the more likely I am to be able to get one somewhere soon. Soon is necessary, classes are going to start soon and I'm not going to be able to go unless I get a job. So, any kind and generous suggestions from y'all would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: