Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Gyah!

So, I decided to check what will hopefully be my fall class schedule at the U, to write down when and where the classes were, and to check the professors so I could look up the syllabi before-hand. And so I signed in, and lo and behold, I discovered that classes at the U start next Wednesday. August 23rd. And here I'd been thinking they didn't start until after Labor Day. Silly me. So, hopefully I will get a job in the next week (I have a skills test tomorrow, hopefully it will turn into a job). And hopefully that job will be able to pay for our current living expenses every month. And hopefully I will be able to work out the car situation with Mike every day so that we can both get to where we need to be, when we need to be there. And I really, really hope it all works out okay. If it does all work out how I hope it does, I will have to change my sleep schedule slightly, but only by, like, an hour on each end. And I won't have any classes on Fridays or Saturdays, so I'll still be able to hang out with people, and go on dates with Veng, and things, if everything works out. *hope*hope*hope*hope*

No comments: