Monday, February 06, 2006

To clarify

I am trying out updating Blogger as well for a couple weeks only. If some new people comment on my blog there, then hooray, great, if not, then I'll stop updating it. I certainly don't expect anyone that already comments on my blog in LJ or Xanga to suddenly switch to commenting on Blogger instead. And updating both LJ and Xanga has made it so a couple more people who's posts I enjoy reading and commenting on are able to likewise comment on my posts. So I'm not likely to stop updating those two at once anytime soon.

Meme time.

Four jobs I’ve had

1. Publications Lab Tutor
2. Custodian (bathroom cleaning)
3. Cashier/clerk/cook at Cosmo's
4. Blackbox Software Tester

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. Millenium Actress
2. Howl's Moving Castle
3. um...
4. I'm sure there's some others, can't think of any right now...

Four places I have lived

1. San Juan, Puerto Rico
2. Miami, Florida
3. Summitt, New Jersey
4. Salt Lake City, Utah

Four TV shows I love
...huh...I don't really watch TV, weird family rules, so I'll list some anime TV shows I like.

1. Battle Athletes
2. Princess Nine
3. Haibane Renmei
4. Serial Experiments Lain

Four places I’ve vacationed

1. China
2. Seattle
3. the greater Los Angeles area
4. Mesa

Four of my favorite dishes

1. Flan
2. Lemonade
3. Mike's pineapple chicken fajitas
4. Pretty much anything interesting, flavorful, or that contains chicken or fish with veggies

Four sites I visit daily

1. Blogs (any and all, many different sites, I know, but there's too many to list)
2. Gmail
3. Webcomics (see parenthetical statement about blogs)
4. quarksff.org

Four places I would rather be right now

1. With Mike
2. At home with a good book and nothing pressing to do
3. In Provo hanging out with my friends
4. Travelling someplace warm

Four people I am tagging

1. Everybody
2. That
3. Likes
4. Memes

It'sa gonna be a long week again. Project of the week: wedding list and invitations. Oh, and homework. And not leaving work early.

No comments: