Thursday, February 02, 2006

Napoleon is a pastry. Ceasar is a salad. Get some while you're able.

Those are the only three lines I heard (the last three) of a jazz song on the radio tonight on my way home from my voice lesson (I was listening to FM 90.1 if you must know, and if you mustn't know, then it's entirely too late for that, isn't it?). I thought they were interesting, thus this post.

Did I mention travelling and scuba diving in my previous list of things I will eventually have time for, ideally? Why can't somebody just pay me to do some of my hobbies, eh? Then I might have time for all of them.

1 comment:

Snifflesno said...

I don't suppose you remember the name of the song because I too have heard that song and have been trying to discover the title. It's driving me up the wall