Thursday, February 23, 2006

I am very tired today. The results of my doctor's appointment this morning: a whole lot of stress and anxiety, they think I might have thyroid problems, they're surprised I'm not anemic, I have to go have an ultrasound to make sure I don't have cancer on Tuesday, I now own things to cause myself discomfort with for the ultimate purpose of being comfortable, I paid $80 for prescriptions, the pills I get to take will probably make me nauseous but on the reverse side my cramps should go away but they may make my asthma worse so I should go get an inhaler, I am sore in all sorts of weird places, and the nurse thought I had a scandinavian accent.

I am very tired today.

Too many big things to worry about. Too many little things to worry about. Too much work to worry about. Too much school to worry about. Too many wedding plans to worry about. I didn't even feel like reading webcomics today.

Really, I just want to go to sleep for awhile.

I am sorry that I cannot fix your problems. I am sorry that I have not congratulated you on your happinesses and accomplishments. I am happy for you that you are doing well at a few things, or many things. I am sad that you are having a hard time. I have many responses to many people, but I am sorry, because I am tired, and selfish, and inconsiderate, and so will not be actually commenting my comments to most of you, because really I just want to sleep for awhile. I do not want to clean my room. I do not want to go sing. I am venting, I suppose. I will survive. I hope you all survive as well.

No comments: